Dwayne G. Dwyer
After serving in the United States Army for 24 years, Dwayne G. Dwyer was given a great piece of advice that led him to a new sense of awareness:
“You are good at what you do, but once you learn how to influence others through the art of mentorship, then you’ll be great.”
Since then, he has focused on helping as many people as he possibly could to achieve their purpose and life’s goals. After retirement, he decided that he wanted to live his life serving others.
A few years later, Dwayne came across a good friend who introduced him to an organization whose core values closely aligned with his. After partnering with this organization to further develop his understanding of leadership, personal growth, and development, he established Innovative Consulting Solutions & Services (ICS2) to serve others.
Today Innovative Consulting Solutions & Services serves government, state, private sector, nonprofit organizations, families, and individuals in the areas of growth, development, and relationships so they can continue to add value to others. Serving others is what we do, and we are on a quest for constant growth in that arena.
- Certified Speaker, Professional Coach, Trainer, & Instructor
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management – Project Management
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling – Life Coaching (Currently Pursuing)
- Behavioral Awareness Trainer/Consultant (DISC)
- United States Army Veterans (24 Years)
- 20 years of Leadership, Training, and Training Development Experience
- Completion of Suicide PAIR at Light University
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (Government & State Contractor)
Memberships and Associations
- Member of The John Maxwell Team
- Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success
- Order of Saint Barbara (The Patron Saint of Artillerymen)
- Member of the Disabled American Veterans (DAV)